Website Paglaum Multi-Purpose Cooperative
The COOP that you can TRUST
Overseeing and performing overall activities for the Agriculture Department such as planning, budgeting the Integrated Farming System, PULP and Cacao project at the same time compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards of the farm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any related course
- 1-2 years’ experience to successfully perform the job
- Commitment to professional standards and diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in a fast pace community environment
- Has collaborative work style and committed to get the job done
- Analytical in nature, have the ability to quickly analyze data and information and able to determine the relationships between many facets of organization.
- Must have a wide array of product awareness and knowledge in Agriculture for effective application and implementation
Location: New PMPC Building Eastern Looc, Plaridel, Misamis Occidental
For More Information Feel free to contact us: 09505681596 and 09532730471
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com