Website Apex Manning Inc.
Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics, Merchandising & Sales Nationwide
- Handles HR functions at branch level such as Recruitment and Selection, Training, Implement Policies and Discipline, conduct Performance Evaluation, Salary and Benefit administrations, and implement Management plans.
- Prepare Manning reports to Operations Manager.
- Job Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or any related courses.
- Male or Female
- At least 1-year working experience in a related field
- Hardworking, problem solving, trustworthy, pleasing personality, initiative, good coordination and communication skills
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge on Philippine Labor Laws and Occupational Safety and Health Standards is advantage.
We Offer Competitive Company Benefits Such as
- Annual Leave Credits
- Performance Incentives
- Medical Benefits
Apply Now and Submit your resume, transcript of record and recent photo to:
APEX Manning, Inc.
Purok 7, Banadero, Ozamiz City
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org