Website Namkwang-Kukdong-Gumgwang Joint Venture
Panguil Bay Bridge Project
Panguil Bay Bridge Contractor is in need of Crane Operator and Environment Officer & Pollution Control Officer (PCO).
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must Have Certificate to Operate Mobile Crane or Truck Mounted Crane.
- Can Handle Work with Little Supervision
- With Good Communication Skills
- Government mandated benefits
- Leave credits
Company Profile: Namkwang-Kukdong-Gumgwang Joint Venture(Panguil Bay Bridge Project)
Position: Mobile Crane or Truck Mounted Crane Operator
Location: Tangub City, Misamis Occidental & Tubod, Lanao del Norte
- At least 1 yr. experienced as a Crane Operator Magnet
- Willing to stay in Tangub, Misamis Occidental or Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Region X
- Can start ASAP
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Controlled by adjustable magnetic field.
- Crane operators generally operate mobile or stationary crane to lift, move, or reposition loads.
- Cranes in compliance with safe crane operational procedures.
- Crane operators in performing their duties operate.
(Phone Interviews) Initial Interview, Second Interview, Final Interview (Optional)
Environment Officer & Pollution Control Officer (PCO)
- Manages activities that promote and adhere to project compliance with relevant Environment & standards such as Compliances to Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), Environmental Management Bureau (EMB), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Department of Health (DOH).
- Coordinates and works closely together with operations on daily activities that involve Environment, Health, and Safety.
- Carry out all the Environment and Health Inspection, testing and reporting as required by respective regulatory and agencies requirements.
- Participates in the planning, development, and implementation of policies and practices designed to improve environmental awareness and compliance;
- Conduct Environment Management Plan (EMP) Audit and Post ECC Conditions Audit as per HSE Audit plan.
- Carry out Environmental Impact Assessment and Monitoring and OSH mandatory induction, training and workshop for all employees and provide HSE Technical Support to Operation
- At least a graduate of Engineering course or appropriate majors; (with license is an advantage)
- Has valid and complete basic Pollution Control Officer (PCO) Training Course will be appreciated.
- Had been with the establishment for at least three (3) years in a supervisory position or in a responsible position or equivalent experience.
- Must have a professional qualification corresponding to the type of treatment system being handled.
- Professionals in the field of engineering or physical and natural sciences with at least three (3) years of relevant experience in environmental management
- Any knowledgeable technical person with basic training in pollution control.
- Has full knowledge of Hazardous Waste Generated, Air Emissions, Solid Waste Generated, Wastewater Discharged and Chemical Usage, Storage, and/or Handling
- Must be willing to work in Tangub, Misamis Occidental, Tubod, Lanao del Norte or nearby areas.
- Can start IMMEDIATELY
All interested applicants may send their updated resume and PCO certificates to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org