Website Philippine Statistics Authority
Call for Applicants!
Data Collectors for the Philippine Identification System
Duration: January to March 2021.
Note: Failure to follow written instructions on this post will be disqualified.
- preferably resident of Misamis Occidental
- willing to be assigned in any city, municipality, and barangay in Misamis Occidental
- preferably not more than 40 years of age
- preferably with experience in census/survey undertaking
- physically fit and able (if female, must not be pregnant)
- must be a college graduate
- computer literate and Android Technology savy
- able to speak the local dialect
- with good moral character
- willing to render overtime service if necessary
- with legible handwriting
Interested applicants may submit the following requirements:
- Application letter (should in PDF file if submitted thru email) addressed to:
RUBEN D. ABARO JR.
Philippine Statistics Authority
MARIA LIZA M. BIGORNIA
Chief Statistical Analyst
PSA Misamis Occidental Provincial Office
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017), should be in PDF File if submitted thru email.
- Diploma (photocopy)
Note: other documents will be required once hired
Kindly submit the requirements to PSA Misamis Occidental, Ground Floor of Gaisano South Wing Malls, Ozamis City, or send it to [email protected] on or before January 5, 2021, @ 5:00 in the afternoon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com