Website Globalport Terminals, Inc.
Globalport Terminals, Inc. is looking for HR Generalist, Operations Analyst, & Retainer Physician.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Employee Discipline and Policy Implementation
- Training and Learning Interventions
- Internal Communications and Documentation
- Employee Engagement
- HR Special Projects
- Graduate of any degree preferably Psychology, Communications or Industrial Engineering;
- With at least two (2) years airtight experience in Compensation & Benefits and Employee Discipline;
- With excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Tech savvy and innovative; and
- With can do attitude
- Gather all relevant information related to port operations such as number of vessel arrivals, productivity, volume, manpower utilization and other information which will be the basis of various reports to be submitted to the management.
- Prepare analytical reports and summaries related to Operations Division as may be required by the management.
- Study and document all internal processes and standard protocols of Operations Division.
- Recommend steps on how to streamline internal processes of Operations Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, or business administration (or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Possess advanced MS Excel skills and knowledgeable in using MS Visio or other analogous software.
- With excellent communication skills and can prepare various written reports in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Format.
- Has actual exposure in port operations or any port operations related industries such as shipping operations, forwarding operations, or logistics operations.
- Physically fit to conduct field inspections.
- Pre-placement medical exams to determine the workers abilities to perform the essential duties of the assigned job.
- Gives appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health.
- Conducts examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants, and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
- Conducts return to work examinations after an accident or illness to determine the employee’s restrictions and to recommend to the company any accommodations that may be required.
- Assist in the formulation of medical policy at the direction of the manager.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients.
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine.
- Has earned a Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- At least 1 year of exposure to the medical field
- Knowledge on legal health and safety guidelines under DOLE-OSH Standards
- Excellent knowledge and skill in emergency healthcare-related issues in the workplace
- Have undergone the following trainings:
- Basic Life Support
- Occupational Safety and Health
Interested applicants may send their application to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org