Website University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines
Alubijid | Cagayan de Oro | Claveria | Jasaan | Panaon | Oroquieta
University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines – Panaon Campus is hiring for regular full-time Information Technology Faculty Member.
- Graduate of the above-mentioned program
- With a Master’s Degree in related field
- With the appropriate PRC License (if applicable)
- Must be knowledgeable in different online platforms in conducting online/distance learning/teaching (WebEx, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.)
- Demonstrate effective teaching strategies and have at least 1 year in teaching, research, industrial work or a combination thereof;
- With substantial research experience preferably includes having published research papers in journals, or presented research papers in conferences/research fora;
- Proficient in the use of the English language, both written and oral;
- Excellent work attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Letter of Intent
- CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 (Personal Data Sheet) with ID picture taken within the last 6 months 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm (passport size) and with full and handwritten name tag and signature overprinted name
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Certificate of the appropriate/required eligibility/licenses
• Photocopy of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) professional ID card/certificate of registration/license, if available
• Photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for teachers(LET)/Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET), if available
• CSC Professional and Sub-Professional Eligibility
- Photocopy Contracts of Service/Appointment of previous employment
- Photocopy of Performance Evaluation Result
- Photocopy of Certificate of previous employment
- Photocopy of Certificates of Seminars, Trainings, and Workshops attended.
All documentary requirements are addressed to:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE
University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines
CM Recto Ave., Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City
If you wish to apply for a position, please click this link: https://forms.gle/Skh4wBGmofH93SV4A
We limit face-to-face contact with our clients as much as we can as part of the strict implementation of health and safety protocol of the university. Walk-in applicants will be asked to scan the QR Code as posted below so it is best to apply via online application. Please make sure your files are less than 10MB per file.