JMC Distribution Corporation
MIS (Management Information System) Staff
JMC Distribution Corporation, Ozamiz City
- Ensures accurate and timely posting and updating of inventory-related transactions in the system such as sales, purchases, and transfers.
- Monitors system inventories, ensuring they are reconciled against actual inventories.
- Guarantees that system SRP price are updated before any sales transactions are made.
- Ensures zero errors of posted transactions.
- Provides support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generates and distributes management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s/college degree, preferably computer science/information technology or equivalent.
- With fast speed computer encoding.
- Troubleshooting is an advantage.
- Can work long hours with minimum supervision.
- No work experience required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Day shift
Supplemental Pay: 13th-month salary, Overtime pay
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Interested applicants may send their resume to JMC Distribution Corporation, 268 Circumferential Road, Ozamiz City
Globe/Touch Mobile: (+63) 917-720-6988
Smart/Sun Cellular: (+63) 932-313-0220