Website Bawbawon Beach Resort
RELAX. INDULGE. DISCOVER
Bawbawon Hospitality Group is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join its growing team.
The person will work closely with the Sadiqa team and Bawbawon Hospitality Group in developing marketing plans and communication within Bawbawon portfolio. Effectively translate marketing communication and social media strategies into specific marketing programs and brand-focused marketing/advertising campaigns tied to business objectives. The person shall perform routine activities in accordance with agreed deadlines and standards and discharge other task assigned by the team in a timely and effective manner including analysis on pricing, competitions and reporting of data (monthly) to improve marketing activity.
MARKETING AND EVENTS:
- Direct preparation of marketing plans and implementation of advertising / promotional campaigns, marketing promotions, media programs etc.; undertake periodic reviews of marketing, and branding effectiveness for Bawbawon Hospitality Group.
- Modify the marketing strategy, plans and programs suitably in response to changing business environment or business strategy.
- Create partnerships and beneficial collaborations with local tourism and agencies offering Bawbawon Hospitality Group’s promos, events, tours etc.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and social media promotions with Sadiqa and Bawbawon team.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with company brand guidelines.
- Managing of brand and tactical advertising and communication strategies to increase inquiry rates.
- Oversee, manage and implement events including product or service launches, special events and major holidays celebration.
- Recommend appropriate media channels applicable in the local area (print, television, radio, mobile technology, social networking, etc.) to Sadiqa team based on the target audience.
- Coordinate with the team in sourcing marketing supplies including advice on in-store decorations, uniforms, printed materials, signages etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:
- Recommends and develops promotional campaigns to align with company objectives and goals.
- Manage social media community through actively responding to inquiries and comments. Sharing the post to different online groups to reach people organically.
- Provide weekly / monthly social media calendar updates with captions and content based on the given material provided by Bawbawon team and in accordance to the master event calendar.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and social media promotions (paid / organic) with Sadiqa and Bawbawon team.
- Knowledge and experience in social media paid advertisement, reporting and recommends strategy.
The Marketing and Communication Officer should have 2-3 years of working experience preferably in tourism, events or marketing industry. Willing to work with a dynamic and diverse team in a fast-paced work environment. Fluent in multi-language both written and oral: English, Bisaya and Tagalog. Experience working in a marketing and events agency would be an added advantage.
If you have the above experience and ready to take on the challenge, send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line: MARKETING at BAWBAWON
You may also visit their Facebook Bawbawon Beach Resort
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org