Website Foodpanda Philippines, Inc.
You prepare the food, we handle the rest
- Visit various cities across the country and spearhead the opening of key locations for foodpanda.
- Contact premium restaurants in order to meet with the decision-makers and discuss possibilities of future partnerships.
- Present our innovative premium product and negotiate contracts with our partner restaurants.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Exceed volume sales and performance-based goals both as a team and individually (with sales incentives)
- Improve your individual skills and abilities through continuous training in order to achieve your targets.
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Participate in meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Performance-based incentives for exceptional performers
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events.
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mass communication or related area preferred
- Highly preferred: A local of Ozamiz
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in sales, business development, upselling and similar areas is needed for this position
- Very open to extensive fieldwork and travel opportunities
- Persuasive and highly motivated to over-achieve sales target
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers/client
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers/client
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM is an advantage
- Interest for or good understanding of e-commerce & food market
- Team player and optimistic and can work independently
To apply for this job please visit www.kalibrr.id.