Technical Education and Skills Development Authority
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-SRTESDS-267-2017
OFFICE: PTC-MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL, TESDA-REGION X
SALARY: SG-19 Php45,269.00 PERA: P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- 25% Reviews and participates in the works of lower level specialist;
- 25% Conducts independent researches and studies;
- 25% Provides technical/instructional services to agency beneficiaries;
- 15% Develops procedures and techniques in assessing TVET needs as well as in formulating educational/training program for a subject field; and,
- 10% Performs other related functions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
- Training: 8 hours of relevant training
- Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
- Work effectively in vocational education and training
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in team environment
- Interact with customers
- Implement quality standards and procedures
- Promote programs and services
- Conduct research
- Prepare technical reports
- Conduct TNA
- Utilize IT applications
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in planning and project proposal evaluation and analysis
- Proficient in the use of database software, e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than May 30, 2019:
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet with experience sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
- Service Records;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2018 and January to June 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2018 and January to June 2018 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
- For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
- Potential Assessment Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1) Peer;
- List of at least five (5) references for each category with contact details (residential/office address. Telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
- Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MARIA VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer
To apply for this job please visit www.tesda.gov.ph.