Delivering delight one parcel at a time
NinjaVan, a multinational courier company specializing in online deliveries is in URGENT need of Station Head: OZAMIZ HUB
We offer competitive salary package, paid holidays, ETC.
Interested applicants can send their resume to with subject “Application for Station Head – OZAMIZ Hub”
It is imperative that applicants follow the correct email subject format.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a Ninja Station in your locality from inventory, asset management, office administration, and financial-handling protocols.
- Manage fleet and warehouse activities.
Oversee the seamless transition of goods from pick-up to customer deliveries on-time, in-full, and in good condition.
- Monitor channel capacity and communicate with key stakeholders to develop plans in case of gaps in order to minimize cost to serve and impact to customers.
- Recommend options and game plans on logistical activities.
- Investigate failures, identify, and understand root causes as well as drive continues improvement.
Recruit, train, manage, and lead Ninja’s fleet of drivers and driver-partners.
- Conduct regular meetings, orientation, and training as deemed necessary in ensuring smooth logistics execution.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning, and engagement.
Champion absolute customer satisfaction by working closely with our Customer Service Team.
- Young and ambitious!
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about start-ups
- Tech-savvy, intelligent, and street smart
- A natural born leader
- Sharp and analytical
- Quick to act and quick to pivot
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- MS Office
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com